Aimpoint ® MICRO T-1
Micro T-1- Built to offer the same battle proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters that need night vision comptability. The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology. Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the reflective lens reflects select frequencies of red light at near 100% efficiency in order to give the highest possible dot brightness, while transmitting nearly 100% of light in the Infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to provide the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation NVD.
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount
- Compatible will all generations of NVD
- 6 night vision compatible settings and 7 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style base
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.