Aimpoint® Acro P-1 red dot Pistol Sight
The Aimpoint® Acro P-1 is developed for use on pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small enclosed red dot system. It is the only sight in its size category fully tested for shock, vibration, temperature span and other environmental stress.
The Acro P-1 is the smallest enclosed system on the market.
Tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 cal pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category. The Acro P-1 can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons, and any area where a small red dot system is applicable.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto pistol slides
- Over 1-year battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 3.5 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 16 × 16 mm (0.63 × 0.63 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited