Whelen VERTEX™ Super-LED® Light
Single LED Unit.
Only 7/8" in height, this small hemispheric LED lighthead is perfect for most applications where size and intensity are critically important. Self-contained unit using an in-line combination lamp driver/flasher.
This new self-contained LED Hideaway requires only a one inch hole in any composite style head light, cornering light or tail light assembly to deliver true wide angle warning to the front, side and rear of your vehicle… without interference to your vehicle computer and warning equipment! Less than 1" tall, it may also be surface mounted to outside surfaces anywhere on the vehicle!
- Ultra small, self contained, semi-hemispheric LED light, for surface mount or internal mount within composite head lamps, and tail light assemblies.
- 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, includes synchronize feature for alternating and synchronous flashing of multiple lamps.
- New lens technology enhances light distribution for optimum dispersion and intensity of the warning signal at critical angles.
- Includes pre-wired and sealed 9' neoprene cable to the lighthead and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power.
- Aluminum base and advanced thermal heat management system is designed for endless years of trouble free service.
- Lamp and in-line lamp driver are fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Omni-directional lighthead mounts in any position (orientation), vertically or horizontally.
- Available in red, amber, white and blue. LED color must match color of the lens it is installed behind, except for clear lens
- 10 – 16 VDC.
- No RFI noise emitted.
- Two screws hold the lamp securely in place.
- 1" hole make this LED module backwards compatible to HA238 and standard 1" Hide-A-Way style lamps.
- Simple installation with no separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install