Colt 6920 Carbine Semi Auto 16"
This item is regulated and can only be picked up from a federally-licensed dealer.
This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in (76.2 cm) in length and weighs only 5.65 lb (2.56 kg) - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colt's Law Enforcement Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual insulated aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.
Starting in 2013 - Colt rifles will come with the Magpul MBUS rear sight, one 30rd Magpul magazine and a manual. They will no longer come with a cleaning kit, carry handle or sling
- CALIBER 5.56mm (.223 Rem)
- METHOD OF OPERATION Gas; Direct system; Locking bolt
- FIRE CONTROL SELECTION Safe - Semi
- EFFECTIVE RANGE 600 m
- FRONT SIGHT Adjustable front
- REAR SIGHT Target sight adjustable for windage and elevation
- FLASH HIDER Bird cage style
- UPPER RECEIVER Flat top receiver with detachable carrying handle
- HANDGUARDS Oversized double heat shield