- The Training Academy of BAE Systems
The BAE Systems Intelligence & Security (I&S) University trains over a thousand intelligence analysts, operations officers, engineers, and cyber security professionals every year. The I&S University course catalogue includes over one hundred training modules, some of which have been offered internally to employees for over a decade. Externally, BAE Systems cadre of experts in curriculum development, course design, and instruction have developed and delivered thousands of hours of training to customers around the globe.
ASP Training classes are available for Law Enforcement professionals in over 39 countries. To check dates and location for a training class located in your area please contact ASP at (800) 236-6243. Proof of Credentials are required prior to class registration.
- Affordable Realistic Tactical Training
Offers Non-Lethal Weapons training, such as TASER Instructor Certification, TASER End User training & Excited Delirium & Arrest Related Deaths End-user classes.
- ATK - CCI/Federal Cartridge
To learn about the location of our next Wound Ballistic Workshop please contact: Phone: 1-800-256-8685, ext. 2303 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Glock Training
Training Courses are only open to Law Enforcement Personnel and Certified GLOCK Stocking Dealers. Classes are open to US and Canadian residents only.
- Training Schedule: by Date or by State
- Training for: Armorers Course or 3-Day Instructor Workshop
- Course Registration: PDF Document
- Pepper Ball Training Schedule/Locations
PepperBall has proudly maintained a requirement that agencies wishing to deploy the PepperBall System have at least one officer certified in its use as an instructor willing to train their agency.
- Sirchie Training
You Need to attend this Program if....
- You process crime scenes.
- You want to learn more about the latest tools and techniques used to process crime scenes.
- You want to find as much evidence as possible at the crime scene.
- Taser training/certification
As a TASER Instructor, you can certify law enforcement/correctional personnel as Certified Users of the M26 and X26. U.S. Law enforcement agencies currently using our technology have significantly reduced officer and suspect injuries in the line of duty.