HORNADY 9 MM 25/BOX FTX CD 115GR
Hornady 9 mm 25/BOX FTX CD 115gr
Critical Defense® handgun ammunition is built to meet the needs and requirements of individuals serving the law enforcement and military communities in a variety of specialized assignments. Whether serving in executive protection, undercover operations, backup weapon or off-duty carry, Critical Defense® provides controlled expansion while mitigating the liability of over penetration, which is a vital part of operating in these environments.
The patented FTX® technology used in Critical Defense® ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistent expansion and penetration that often plagues hollow point bullets. All Critical Defense® ammunition is loaded in nickel cases for improved feeding and increased visibility in low-light situations. Critical Defense® is unaffected by thick, heavy clothing (including denim and leather) and delivers superior controlled expansion with deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance that has been specifically tailored for short-barreled handguns. Critical Defense® is the most effective, consistent, and reliable ammunition available for use in these specialized environments!
- Ballistic Coefficient: .129
- Sectional Density: .130
- Bullet Length: 1.080"
- Recommended Rifling Twist Rate: Performance achieved in 1:10" twist
- Characteristics: Flex Tip®
FTX® (Flex Tip eXpanding)
- 9mm LUGER Manufacturer's Name (Hornady) and Caliber Designation (9mm Luger) imprinted on case head Nickel Plated
POWDER & PRIMER
- Powder: Temperature stable with flash retardant
- Primer: Sealed primer, Small pistol, Sealed case mouth
PACKAGING & LOT NUMBERS
- 25 rounds per box
- 10 boxes per case (250 rounds per case)
ALL ammunition orders must have a signed copy of our Ammunition Authorization Form faxed/mailed in with/before the order is placed.