GT Distributors Returns Policy
G T Distributors will gladly refund, credit or exchange any regularly stocked items in unused condition and in original packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Any used, worn, or washed merchandise cannot be returned.
- All returns should include a copy the original packing slip and/or the return form that was included in your package.
- Prior to returning any items, contact us to obtain a return authorization number. This can be done by phone at 1-800-775-5996 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns without return authorization numbers will be delayed.
- Download the GT Distributors return form.
- NOTE: No returns on firearms and ammo unless it was an error on GT’s fault due to liability
1. IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN ROUTE TO YOU BY UPS:
A) Call 1-800-pickups, ask for a pick-up and record your claim number
B) Include a copy of the packing list/shipping document with all returns/exchanges. Please include a short note explaining your situation.
C) Pack the product in the original shipping box or in a sturdy carton
D) UPS will come to you and pick up the package
E) UPS will contact GT Distributors with the results of the investigation.A replacement will be shipped to you.
2. IF YOUR ORDER WAS INCORRECTLY FILLED:
A) If you have any problems with your order, please call us at 800-252-8310 or email Returns@gtdist.com to request a return authorization number. If we missed the mark, we will gladly email you a call tag.
B) Include copy of shipping document with all returns.Also fill out the GT Distributors return form with specifications of your return.
C) Please mark outside of box with Return Authorization Number.Packages without an RA# on outside of box could be delayed.
3. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT FOR CREDIT OR REFUND:
A) We want you to be pleased. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the order you received, return it via insured parcel post, UPS or FedEx within thirty days of receipt for full credit or refund, less shipping and handling. (Only returns in new condition can be accepted).
B) Include a copy of the shipping document with all returns. Also complete the GT Distributors return form describing the reason for your return.
C) Contact customer service at 1-800-252-8310 or by email at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).Please mark the outside of the carton with the Return Authorization Number to expedite your return.
- Special order items, items that have been altered, decorated, engraved, customized or embellished cannot be returned. We will honor returns of this nature if we have in any way missed the mark or made an error on your custom order.
- All clearance or close out items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned.
- No returns on firearms and ammo unless it was an error on GT’s fault due to liability
- G T Distributors is not responsible for return shipping unless an error has been made on our part. We recommend that you send your return in using a reliable carrier and a method that can be tracked and insured. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- If we missed the mark on your order we will gladly arrange for a call tag to be sent out to pick up the returning items. These are set up in the form of an email which will send a shipping label directly to you. Simply print it out, attach it to the return package and hand it to a UPS driver, drop it off in any UPS drop box or UPS location. Leave the rest to us!
- G T Distributors sells many products that can be used in the Public Safety field. Returns and matters covered by manufacturer’s warranties must be coordinated directly through the manufacturer in most cases. Contact us at 1-800-775-5996 and we will be glad to provide you with contact information on any manufacturer warranted product.