Whelen CenCom Sapphire with Rotary Knob
3 Section Control Head and 8-Push Buttons, 4-Position Slide Switch with a 7-Position Rotary Knob. Manual, Airhorn Plus 3 Traffic Advisor™ Switches
When technology takes a step up, so do the engineers at Whelen Engineering Company! CenCom Sapphire delivers what you™ve been asking for in a sleek, new, tougher, more advanced design.
CenCom Sapphire adds an integrated WeCan® serial port for connecting your Whelen WeCan series lightbar directly to the Amplifier Control Module. No more bulky wires and secondary boxes to contend with. Just plug in and go!
- Indicator LEDs have been added to each output creating a simple, way to troubleshoot shorted or broken connections in your vehicle's wiring.
- Fuses and connections are easily accessible without having to use any tools or remove any covers. All high-current outputs are fused for your convenience.
- New, heavy-duty power and output connectors can handle rough treatment without damage or accidental disengagement and are easily accessible on the front face of the Amplifier Control Module.
- Configuration programming is easier than ever with newly redesigned CenCom Sapphire software. CenCom Sapphire retains the highly regarded simplicity of our previous CenCom software, with new features and added flexibility; including the ability to configure your Whelen WeCan® lightbar!
- Control your warning lights, siren and Traffic Advisor™ functions from a single keypad.
- Two models to choose from for compatibility with Traffic Advisors.
- CCSRN: operates Whelen 2-wire Traffic Advisors that do not require external controls. CCSRNT: operates Traffic Advisors that do require external controls.
- Solid-state outputs: one 40-Amp, two 20-Amp, four 10-Amp, and four 250 milliAmp.
- Relay output: one 10-Amp Dry Contact Relay.
- Lightbar: 1 Phoenix style connector for a WeCan series lightbar.
- Integrated Traffic Advisor connection on CCRSNT Series.
- Inputs: four positive or ground activated inputs, including a horn ring input.
- New models include input expansion module for an additional 8 positive or negative inputs (12 total).
- Easy to configure using the included CenCom Sapphire Windows application.
- Configured programs may be extracted, modified and stored for ease of service and reuse.
- A USB port on the Amplifier Control Module provides easy access for programming. The control head need not be connected for programming.
- Each button is individually customizable for numerous button types (Press on/Press off, momentary, etc).
- Control head back-lighting can be easily turned on or off for high visibility on patrol or blacked out for discrete night operations.
- Brightly back-lit push-buttons include standard function labels to choose from.
- Rugged, aluminum-housed Amplifier Control Module is field-serviceable with easy access to fuses and connections.
- Operates one or two 100-Watt siren speakers.
- PA microphone with plug-in connector and 20" microphone cable are included (except with hand held models).
- Includes all pigtails and connectors.
- Rugged CAT-5 cable connects the control head to the Amplifier Control Module.
- Five-year warranty.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable SAE, California Title XIII and NFPA requirements with various Whelen speakers.